Are you an experienced Supervisor with a passion for I.T looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for an organisation who support you in your career and development, if you answered yes and you are looking to work in a full time environment then this role could be just for you!
The SWAP Centre is a fast-paced environment with various customer builds that we support throughout the SWAP build and repair cycle function, we are introducing this role to support the SWAP operation on a day to day basis. Your duties will include: - Workflow management to meet the demands of our customers, effective people management, productivity management and SLA/OLA delivery. You will escalate any issues that may affect delivery to our customers, and you will be extremely well organised in your approach to Asset tracking and traceability of those assets. Driving operational efficiency with your team of engineers will be high on your priority list. You will be an excellent communicator and deliver against the core values of Field and Lifecycle Services. You will embrace change and be an advocate of our values and pass these values onto your teams.
Monday – Friday working hours to be discussed at Interview
37.5 Hours per week
Competitive salary and Company Benefits
What you'll do
• First point of contact for all Engineering staff for query resolution and support.
• Management of Productivity, Progression, Break Times and Induction.
• Engagement with the FLS Management Team to deliver local objectives against the plan.
• Identify talent and train external staff on local processes and procedures.
• Be a role model for the SWAP Centre and demonstrate core management behaviours.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy must be a priority, especially with customer Assets.
• Workflow management and meeting demands.
• Able to produce presentations to the Wider Management team on engineering performance and department KPI’s.
• Coordinate, attend and contribute in team meetings
• Be an ambassador for the department during the FLS Tours
• Must have a desire to improve and offer alternative ways of working that offer increased service or cost savings.
• Must live and breathe the core values of 6S Workplace Organisation
• Work within the ISO9001 standards
What you'll need
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Have good leadership skills
• Good coping skills
• Be able to motivate self and the team
• Experience in building effective relationships and Team working
• Excellent Administration experience
• A confident, professional, positive and proactive approach
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
• Customer care – ability to listen and understand the customers’ needs
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Able to apply initiative and have integrity
• Pro-active approach to self-development
• First Aid
• Fire Marshall
• Security Clearance