As a founding UK ServiceNow partner, Computacenter’s ServiceNow Centre of Excellence has unmatched experience in helping customers maximise the benefits of the ServiceNow platform. We are a team of 140 professionals made up of highly skilled Architects, Project Managers, Lead/Business Process Consultants and Technical Consultants responsible for helping Computacenter and our customers maximise the benefits of the ServiceNow Platform
We are an Elite ServiceNow partner and use the experience from hundreds of enterprise deployments of the Now Platform to help customers achieve successful transformation outcomes.
What you'll do
- You’re regarded as an expert in high quality ServiceNow implementation, with a number of specialisms that you are the ‘go to’ person for
- You translate business process requirements into technical design, creating a best-fit framework for a scale-able implementation
- Strong Now Platform Implementation understanding with in-depth knowledge in various ServiceNow applications
- Able to communicate on complex issues with stakeholders and technical staff, to meet business and customer requirements
- Always keeping up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies
- Provide technical design authority and mentor more junior members of the team
- Technical lead for medium & large-scale solutions ensuring designs meet customer requirements and achieve appropriate outcomes and deliverables
- Acts as a role model for colleagues providing guidance around technical and behavioural competencies to ensure sharing of internal best practice
What you'll need
- A desire to help others in the work they do by sharing your own knowledge, peer reviewing the work of others and contributing to our technical procedures and standards
- A proactive approach to solving challenging technical problems.
- And enjoyment of being in a team to support and look out for co-workers