We are growing our team looking for high performing sales specialists to engage with our largest customers. Computacenter are offering the opportunity to earn a lucrative financial reward in addition to career development. We are willing to invest in your personal growth in this opportunity teaching you all the skills you will need to be a successful Sales Specialist.
Computacenter's offerings are developed around best of breed technology and solutions with a Computacenter services wrap. The successful applicants will be a Sales Specialist responsible as subject matter experts to engage, understand, qualify, propose, and lead the successful closure of identified Managed Print Services opportunities.
What you'll do
- Work with the Account team to identify Managed Print opportunities and develop pipeline within Customers
- You will be using your language skills on international customers (French or German)
- To provide end-to-end ownership for a specialist aligned opportunities on behalf of the MPS business
- Support the qualification process with the customer account teams
- Assisting the customer through a process of understanding their requirements, defining a solution, creating a compelling proposition and will be responsible for negotiating commercials and closing the deal
- Responsible for managing a large virtual team of internal service providers and any external suppliers
- Evaluate contract spend in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies.
- Show insight and thought leadership to our customers and partners regarding managed print contracts and commercial agreements
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing professional relationships with partners
- Provide leadership and knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the Managed Print Services industry
What you'll need
- A proven sales track record of sales preferably
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to build and present business cases to enterprise customers
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward
- Ability to manage customer expectations and adapt to customer requirements
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with C level
- Business level language skills in either French or German