Our Financial Team within Computacenter’s currently looking for a Finance Manager to join us due to growth.
Working with our Country Unit you will work with several key stakeholders focusing on forecasting, supporting the development of cost to models for Computacenter’s technology systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team so what is in it for you?
You will work across a variety of services will give you an opportunity to learn about a wide range of technologies and business areas.
You will work with both operational and project teams giving you exposure to a broad range of stakeholders, which will help you grow your understanding and profile within the company.
As Computacenter grows internationally this will give you the chance to interact with Global colleagues and potentially expand your career on an international basis.
This role would suit someone who has a background in Commercial or Financial role; someone who is highly numerate.
What you’ll do
- Provide high level consultancy role within specialist area to peer group, customers and if applicable direct reports.
- Manage and implement projects relevant to specialist area.
- Manages, develops, and coaches a matrix team of staff and implements performance management solutions where required.
- Develop and motivate matrix team to help ensure the delivery of function and business targets.
- Assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate.
- Acting as a point of escalation on complex issues and providing appropriate support to other team members
- Maintain confidentiality in all business-related matters.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business.
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Management level to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Responsible for managing budget/ P&L to maintain spend in line with budgetary limitations.
- Responsible for the adoption of CC best practice and service offerings to ensure consistency of service.
- Makes decisions which impact on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
What you’ll need
- Fully qualified in relevant professional qualification
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
- Proven track record of work experience in a challenging commercial environment
- Proven commercial acumen.
- Good working knowledge of relevant functional systems
- Experience in dealing with and influencing multi-tier management.
- Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
- Experience working within a Global Company.