We are a forward-thinking commercially minded team which owns and manages the customer experience, including pre-sales activity such as customer bid pricing, sales quotations, and sales related enquiries.
In short, we work closely with a number of different stakeholders including our customers, sales, operations and expert services teams to ensure our customers receive the ultimate customer experience and pricing, tailored to their individual projects and requirements.
As a team, we support our people to succeed - providing a clear development pathway with our in-depth ‘Aspire’ programme to help them reach the next step in their career. We work with some of the biggest and most reputable businesses across the UK, fostering a collaborative team environment which will nurture your training and development in our sector.
What you’ll do
- You’ll play a key role in ensuring deliver on our commitments to deliver fast pricing and excellent customer service.
- Alongside your colleagues across a number of teams, you’ll work closely with our customers to understand their requirements,
- You’ll work in partnership with a range of trusted technology providers on a diverse range of customer accounts.
- You’ll be given training through our aspire programme and through this and on the job learning, you’ll build the essential skills and business acumen to deliver first-class service.
- You’ll gain a good understanding of the B2B technology sector and understand the markets we work in.
What you’ll need
- We’re looking for graduates with a keen interest in technology and is looking to make a career in this sector.
- You’ll need to be driven, sales oriented and able to communicate effectively and persuasively with stakeholders from entry level all the way up to c-suite.
- You’ll need to be self-motivated – following our onboarding programme and post probation, you’ll need to be someone who can manage workloads in a fast-paced environment under the supervision of a mentor.
- Following your 12-month period, you will be eligible via a promotion panel to progress to the next level within our Aspire programme providing eligibility for our bonus scheme which will have a significant impact to your earning potential.
- Whilst this isn’t a graduate scheme, we’re looking to take on graduates who may have recently completed their studies or have a desire to work within the IT sector (B2B experience not necessary but would be advantageous).