We provide intermediate to advanced level desktop installation, configuration, support and troubleshooting services. We can also provide basic Wintel server installation, configuration, administration and break fix repairs.
We support multiple business across the UK with their IT services, with our Engineers working at our customer sites to provide hands on support.
You’ll be trained and accredited in working with the technologies (both hardware and software) of a number of our vendors (eg. HP, Dell, Lenovo).
You’ll be working with a global technology business, trusted throughout the industry and has a strong focus on its customers, vendors and people #winningtogether
You’ll have the opportunity to work onsite with one of the most well-known entities in the UK.
What you’ll be doing
The role will be based onsite at one of our clients’ offices in Liverpool.
The role will be:
- Providing 2nd line desktop support to users based on-site or remote
- Providing Wintel support
- Communicating on complex issues to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations
- Providing break/fix services to end-user computing, servers and printers
- Receiving and resolving tickets via Servicenow/Remedy
- Becoming hardware and software skilled and accredited through the appropriate vendor training programs
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday (with an on-call allowance up to 10pm).
What you’ll bring
- We’re looking for someone who has desktop support experience within a corporate setting.
- You’ll need to be customer focussed, happy to provide great service to users in a professional environment.
- You’ll need to be knowledgeable and experienced enough comfortable working in a Windows support environment in a 2nd Line role.
- You’ll need to be familiar with legacy Windows systems and apps.
- You’ll need to be SC and Home Office cleared – or happy for us to apply for this on your behalf.