Are you an experienced Administrator with a passion for I.T looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for an organisation who support you in your career and development, if you answered yes and you are looking to work in a full-time environment then this role could be just for you!
The SWAP Centre is a fast-paced environment with various customer builds that we support throughout the SWAP build and repair cycle function, we are introducing this role to support the SWAP operation on a day-to-day basis. Your duties will include: - Management of assets coming into the workshop, regular audits of the workshop to ensure we can account for all assets present. Liaising with internal teams whilst building relationships. You will escalate any issues to the Supervisor that may affect delivery to our customers, and you will be extremely well organised in your approach to Asset tracking and traceability of those assets. You will be an excellent communicator and deliver against the core values of Field and Lifecycle Services. You will embrace change and be an advocate of our values.
What you'll do
- Managing all assets coming into the workshop and liaising with the relevant distribution teams to locate and amend any discrepancies.
- Regular auditing to ensure reliable and up-to-date tracking of all assets.
- Collaboration with the Service Centre to request approval for repair from customer accounts.
- Ordering the correct parts necessary for our engineers to repair assets to the standard our customers require.
- Management and distribution of repair parts delivered to the workshop to ensure correct pairing and timely repair of assets.
- Maintenance and manifest production of used/DOA/not used parts to guarantee correct pathing and reduce unnecessary delays.
- Logging, Re-logging and/or re-opening live calls for assets to consult with external departments or companies where sourcing parts or work is required.
- General housekeeping to locate and eliminate causes of backlogs to provide continuous and fluent service to our customers.
- Asset and Stock management sessions to locate and retain fluidity while preventing assets being misplaced.
- Assistance in specific tasks where prompt investigation and resolution are required.
- Maintaining a functional and accurate location system to ensure precise asset management.
- 6S Implementation and ongoing maintenance into the workshop
What you'll need
- Excellent Administration and communication skills, both written and Oral
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Experience in building effective relationships and Team working.
- A confident, professional, positive, and proactive approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Able to apply initiative and have integrity.
- Pro-active approach to self-development
Why should you join the SWAP WORKSHOP Team at Computacenter
- The business
- Team events
- Training / Upskilling / certifications
- Exciting projects
- Team growth
Current information for our applicants
We have made our application and recruitment process virtual, we are excited to bring talent like you on board to join our growing teams within Computacenter. Our recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions. We are looking forward to getting to know you!