Group Technology Sourcing (GTS) is commercially minded customer service function accountable for delivering great experiences for our customers in the sourcing of their technology requirements.
With a team of over 600 colleagues across the Group we have a range of skills focussed in pre-sales, order management and the post sales operational space. Our teams have a deep understanding of Computacenter's customer needs and contracts. We support the growth agenda by working closely with GTS, Country Unit Sales and Delivery colleagues to ensure that we have the right skills and alignment to support both retention and growth of customers.
This fun and friendly team provide effective and efficient support to our sales team and clients to ensure Computacenter’s high standards and customer centric values are achieved with every enquiry and order we receive.
You’ll be joining a fun, inclusive and diverse team which will be focused on your development.
You'll join us on a 12-month training programme where you'll learn and gain the experience you need to excel in your role and work towards your professional goals.
You’ll also get:
- A competitive basic salary
- Hybrid-working – 2 days per week working from home post training
- The option to buy additional holiday
- Health and well being benefits including a virtual GP service
- Exclusive discounts from our technology partners (HP, Dell, Apple etc)
- And much more…….
What you’ll be doing
- Processing high volumes of customer orders accurately with team SLA targets
- Ensure the accuracy of all orders to ensure they are correct to quote, configured correctly, in line with sourcing supply
- Ensure all pricing agreements and discounts are applied to customer orders
- Liaise with customer management team and sales team if there are any issues with order or specifications
- Liaise with suppliers and 3rd party partners to ensure the delivery of orders
- Ensure compliance of orders ie overseas/global orders
- Processing returns and ensure credits are processed on system
- Resolving any order/invoicing queries.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in a high-volume order processing and/or data entry role
- Experience in handling large and complex customer orders/projects
- Able to provide outstanding customer service
- Must have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of project coordination is desirable but not essential.