With continous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within Computacenter to join our Sector Division as an 'Account Manager' for our Private enterprise team. You'll be working in a highly driven team with an incredeble outlook and culture of succeeding together. In addition to the fanastic earning opportunities, clear career path, and exciting events and incentives throughout the year.
What you’ll do
- Manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Closes standard deals with a degree of complexity and opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
What you’ll need
- Strong track record as an Account Manager
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of customers and opportunities
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Comprehensive understanding of Computacenter’s Solutions offerings and basic understanding of Services
- Commercial, Financial and legal understanding
- Negotiation and influencing skills applied across the various customer organisations
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels.
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.