Our Group Information Assurance function is responsible for the security management of Computacenter’s information assets and those of our Managed Service customers.
Our mission statement is:
To facilitate the identification and operation of all applicable requirements to security compliance, safeguarding valued and valuable information. We work in collaboration with the business to achieve strategic objectives by driving the adoption of best practice methodologies, whilst focusing on continual improvement to enhance our customer experience.
Continued growth means we are again looking to add to our team. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us at Computacenter as a Cyber Risk Manager. Working a Cyber Risk Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of cyber risk assessment and cyber risk management activities across.
You will be responsible for the operation of the risk management process. The role will be responsible for identifying, analysing and evaluating risk as part of the risk assessment process, recording, monitoring and reviewing risks and working with risk owners to manage the action plans associated with identified risks. You will be involved in so many business projects whilst working with passionate Cyber Security Professionals.
If you are looking for a team that offers development and flexibility look no further and apply today.
What you’ll do
- Be a subject matter expert in the delivery of risk management
- Be responsible for the operation of the end to end Group Cyber Risk Management process for Computacenter and identify continuous improvement for the process
- Schedule risk assessments across systems, locations to validate the implementation of controls
- Coordinate risk management activities across Computacenter Group to ensure cooperation with all associated delivery teams
- Proactively measure the effectiveness of risk management through regular management information, delivered to the Group Head of Cyber Risk
- Provide regular and accurate reporting metrics to senior management and organisational stakeholders
- Support CSG by ensuring risk management requirements are delivered for information systems and locations
What you’ll need
- Experience in Information and Cyber Security; including risk management and security framework management
- Significant experience in risk management methodologies and delivery
- Experience in IT security including vulnerabilities, compliance
- Practical experience in IT operations including asset management
- A genuine interest and desire to develop and maintain team members
- Strong IT and network skills - knowledge of common enterprise technologies - Windows, Linux, Cloud platforms etc and a desire to deliver success with new and evolving technologies.
- Degree or relevant experience in risk management