196121-en_GBLife on the team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Microsoft Security Consultant to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Network & Security Consultancy Practice within Computacenter. The successful candidate will report directly to the Practice Leader, joining an already healthy sized team, but due to pipeline we need additional talented individuals.
The successful candidate will work with the leadership team to design, initiate and bring to market the new Security offerings based on Microsoft technologies that they will then be delivering on site. The work will involve a mix of pre and post sales consulting, with the potential to be dealing with more than one situation at any one time.
• Represent Computacenter as a Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft Security in front of our clients.
• You will be working alongside the practice leader and offerings teams to develop new offerings based on the Microsoft portfolio.
• Working within consultancy security engagements on all topics related to Microsoft Security, including design, development, implementation and modification of solutions.
• Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing Consultancy delivery capabilities for Microsoft security technologies, working with the sales teams to develop a strong pipeline to support the
What you'll do
• To provide evaluations of Microsoft Security features and deployments.
• Participation in / supporting security reviews and gap analysis work.
• Maintain reasonable level of knowledge of comparable technologies within security.
What you'll need
• You will have been working with Microsoft Security technologies for at least 2 years, having hands-on experience of implementation, problem resolution and configuration.
• The ability to design and implement Enterprise wide security architectures for on-prem and cloud-based security solutions using Microsoft as the core vendor.
• Previous experience with holding detailed discussions around the feature sets available from the Microsoft security range
• Ability to articulate the modern concepts of Security, especially relating to Microsoft Security offerings
• Awareness of the major regulatory requirements for security technical controls.
Desirable Vendor/Product Experience
Although Microsoft is the core vendor for this role, Computacenter have an agnostic approach to solutioning. Therefore it would be a distinct advantage to have strong capabilities in other vendors that align with the Microsoft Security stack.
The selected candidate will have 2 or more of the following qualifications:
• AZ-500 Microsoft Certified Azure Security technologies (Essential)
• SC-300 Microsoft Security Identity and Access Administrator
• SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
• SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity fundamentals